Webflow miniApps

Raju Omkaram romkaram at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:43:54 EST 2001

Hello Christian,

I have created a role and assigned the 'workflow Miniapp' to it. On my =
start page when personalizing it , there are no Miniapps available to =
choose. Should it matter, if the Miniapp is not available on the =
component system but available only on the Source ?

Thanks

Raj
  ----- Original Message -----=20