TS70008037 and EDI in 4.6c

Michael Pokraka MPokraka at samsungsemi.co.uk
Mon Feb 5 06:00:49 EST 2001

Hiya,
I would suggest finding out what generates the IDOC's in first place - or at
least trying to generate them. This can be done in a number of ways, the
most likely being:
 - Message control/output determination. See if the documents in question
are producing and uptput with medium 6 (EDI).
 - Workflow, turn on your event log & see if a <something>.CHANGED event
starts a WF which could possibly trigger an IDOC output.

Alternatively, if you have any EDI folks there, they might give you more
input. Whichever way, deactivate the IDOC generation & you shold be OK.
HTH
Michael