Workflow Question

Svanikier, Helena helena.svanikier at sap.com
Fri Feb 2 01:54:44 EST 2001

Hi Wayne
If I have understood your WF-Setup correctly, you wouldn't have to do
anything in the branch 'True'.  Both branches will then end in the step
provided by defauft 'End Workflow'.

So your workflow would would look like this:=20
        Read PID=20
          =A6
   Check value PID (If-Step)
          =A6
  _____________
 =A6             =A6
true         false     =20
 =A6             =A6
             do something
 =A6_____________=A6
         =A6
       end WF
       WF ended=20

But have you also checked the possibility of using a check function =
module?
With this you could check after event creation whether you want to =
start the
workflow or not. This would be the better solution from a performance =
point
of view. As this would avoid starting a workflow, executing the =
check-step,
writing a workflow-log, just to then end the WF without any further =
action.

HTH.
Best regards,
Helena Svanikier