Starting WF using Z Bus Object Type Event

Chambers, Paul paul.chambers at sap.com
Thu Dec 27 22:02:05 EST 2001

Hi Brian,

You can use the function module mentioned by Ronen, or you can use the
function module SWW_WI_CREATE which will create the workitem that kick
starts your workflow...   You have to create an object reference, and the
workitem container, using macros then call the function module..

Easy as!!!   As you cut out the middleman...

Paul Chambers
Consultant - (Portals, KM, Workflow, ABAP)
SAP Australia
+61(0)401773898