Starting WF using Z Bus Object Type Event

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Dec 20 20:31:52 EST 2001

Hi Brian,
All you need to do is enter the business object type, object key and event
name into
the matching parameters of SWE_EVENT_CREATE.
Unless you are passing special event parameters there is no need to fill the
event container
as SWE_EVENT_CREATE will automatically create all standard event container
elements for you.
All you need to do is define the event container table as per the function
module interface.
Regards,

Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email  <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com> jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tel: +61 412 390 267