Starting WF using Z Bus Object Type Event

Snyder, Brian BSnyder at wafertech.com
Thu Dec 20 20:01:14 EST 2001

I have a custom business object type ZJCAN in my SAP 31H system.  I also
have a custom WF template with a manditory import parameter like the object
ZJCAN.  I would like to start this workflow from an ABAP.  What is the
proper way of starting this workflow?  I have tried to use SWE_EVENT_CREATE
but I am not sure how to create the "container" for the ZJCAN object to pass
in SWE_EVENT_CREATE.

Any sample code or direction would be very appreciated.

Thanks,