BUS1010 event

Felix Hassine Felix.Hassine at us.pm.com
Thu Dec 20 18:39:58 EST 2001

Jocelyn,

You're absolutely right, my AWU_FI table is empty, this is why the wizard
does not work.
I have jst applied that note (I had searched for notes, but the one you
mentioned is not listed as for 46C... )
and the wizard works now. There is a problem though, it generated a FM. Is
this FM going to be run
when the object is created or changed ?
What I meant by Open FI wizard...just using the terminology I knew from 4.5.

Regards,

Felix