BUS1010 event

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Dec 20 16:53:43 EST 2001

Hi Felix,
Open FI event 1520 should be working.
In my 4.6C system, it's fine and I can access it via the
Business transaction event wizard without problems.
(Not sure if that's what you mean by the open fi wizard?)
Check that 1520 has been entered into table AWU_FI.
If not OSS note 156051 tells you how to fix the table.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267