START_WITH_DELAY in SWE_EVENT_CREATE.... function modules

Patrick Green patrick.d.green at us.pwcglobal.com
Thu Dec 20 13:03:47 EST 2001

Of course, the ideal outcome is to elicit a direct reply from Alan.  Al=
Best,  -- Ptk.

"Rickayzen, Alan" <alan.rickayzen at sap.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 12/20/200=
1
09:32:31 AM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>