START_WITH_DELAY in SWE_EVENT_CREATE.... function modules

Patrick Green patrick.d.green at us.pwcglobal.com
Thu Dec 20 12:59:48 EST 2001

Hello David,

If you would like to submit this as an ASUG development request (knowin=
that you are a member in impeccable standing :o)  ), the procedure woul=
d be
to float the suggestion through an OSS message first.  That will give t=
he
developers in Walldorf the chance to address it first via OSS note &/or=

support package.  If SAP's reply to your message indicates this would b=
better handled within the SAPNet Enhancements Request process (a.k.a.
Continuous Improvement DRQ), I would be glad to help set it up & submit=
SAP for consideration.

Your friendly Influence Chair,
ASUG Workflow/Webflow Interest Group
-- Patrick Green
Phone:  918-925-7396
Email:    patrick.d.green at us.pwcglobal.com

"Becker Stephan (extern)" <Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de>
@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 12/20/2001 03:33:50 AM

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>