Wait for event conundrum

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Thu Dec 20 12:12:26 EST 2001

Thanks Jocelyn for that, now I have another issue with this as I am getting
the runtime error
on the 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE_IN_UPD_TASK' with the start_with_delay option set
with
the IN UPDATE TASK addition.

I am now getting an ABAP short dump with the error POSTING_ILLEGAL_STATEMENT
with
a statement "Submit" is not allowed in this form !!.

Think its time for an OSS message !!

Cheers
Dave