SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION

Raskin, Alon (Soliance) ARaskin at cps-satx.com
Wed Dec 19 12:44:47 EST 2001

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to attach a business object to a mail which I am generating from
a workflow. I am binding the object to the ADHOC_OBJECTS but when the mail
is received no attachment is found. I tried binding the business object to
the ATTACHMENTS element but ATTACHMENTS must be of type SOFM. I tried
somehow attaching my buiness object to a SOFM object but still no luck
there.

If I change the method from SENDTASKDESCRIPTION to DISPLAYTASKDESCRIPTION
and bind through my object into the ADHOC_OJBECT then this works. However,
the workflow will not COMPLETE until the user executes the task if I use
DISPLAYTASKDESCRIPTION. I would much prefer to use SENDTASKDESCRIPTION.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
Workflow Advisor - Soliance