Wait for event conundrum

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Wed Dec 19 11:20:55 EST 2001

Yep its active, just tried putting a breakpoint at the function module =
SWE_EVENT_CREATE_IN_UPD_TASK, hit Continue and it found the waited event =
10 minutes later and all is well in SWEL.

Removed the breakpoint so no "COMMIT WORK" interruption and it doesn't =
work. Strange.

Set the breakpoint again, stops at the breakpoint, does a forced "COMMIT =
WORK" and it works again !!
I tried coding an explicit COMMIT WORK before the function module call =
and after it and that doesn't work either.

Set the breakpoint again, wait 10 minutes and lo and behold it works.

Now I am intrigued !! Any ideas ?

Dave

  ----- Original Message -----=20