Delete a Sub Object Type attribute in 4.6C from 4.0B

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Dec 17 20:24:49 EST 2001

Hi Kevin,
Virtual attributes need to have some program coding attached to
them.  Sounds like that attribute isn't coded.  You need to do
some workflow programming in the object program to implement
the virtual attribute - that's probably what the error message is
trying to tell you.  Suggest you grab a friendly workflow programmer
or look at the tutorial on object programming in the SAP library
for some further help.
Regards,
Jocelyn