Delete a Sub Object Type attribute in 4.6C from 4.0B

Kevin Yu kevin.yu at its.monash.edu.au
Mon Dec 17 18:55:11 EST 2001

Hi Jocelyn,

I tried to change the data type reference from the ZFIPP business object
program.  I found a field TCPFS3B-TIME which use the same data element
to replace SYST-TSTLO.  I still cannot generate the Object.  When I look
at the error list, it always takes me back to attribute dialog.  The
reference data is still SYST-TSTLO in the attribute dialog.

Am I doing the right thing or anything you can think of I have missed
out?

Regards,

Kevin.