Workflow 'adopt a view'

???? ???? Ronen at mccann-kb.co.il
Mon Dec 17 04:28:26 EST 2001

hello

the steps for using a view in the user inbox:

1. define a view in TA SWLV
for an evaluation path you can use 'bossorg' that will show all users
'beneath' the user in the org. structure

2. make sure you have sufficent authorizations. if choosing a view from
the inbox dosen't give you any results, check with SU53 if you are
missing any authorization objects

thanks & good luck

ronen