Distributed maintenance for a responsibility role

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Dec 12 17:20:00 EST 2001

Hi Felix,
You assessment of the authority-check object PLOG is correct.
However you can also use HR structural authorisations to protect
maintenance of responsibilities (code RY) and roles (code AC).
HR structural authorisations should give you the level of control
you require.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267