Upgrade from 4.0b to 4.6c

Thierry Logiest thierry.logiest at uk.pwcglobal.com
Wed Dec 12 12:00:42 EST 2001

Memo from Thierry Logiest of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Robin,

I believe there is an OSS note but this has to be verified. On the top of
my head I remember reading
about a usefull tip especially if you have a high number of custom
workflows:
Create a report where you define all the new variables you have created in
the workflows (Mostly Container elements)
. Run the report, if some of the reference tables and fields have
dissapeared in the new release you will be prompted
with an error for that variable, you will know what has to be changed in
the workflow.

Thierry

Robin Sahasranam <Rsahasranam at worldbank.org>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 12/12/2001
15:50:33

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>