Upgrade from 4.0b to 4.6c

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Wed Dec 12 11:06:36 EST 2001

Robin,

I attach the text from a recent discussion thread in this group that should
address your concerns:

Stephan

-----------------------------------

Stephan,

Thanks for the flattery and for explaining delegation so clearly. It can't
be said often enough how useful this feature is.

Those of you who where lucky enough to attend the ASUG spring meeting this
year would have heard a superb presentation from Mark Griffiths about update
issues (including useability). ASUG members can access it from the Web and
there's even an audio CD available.

Alan

PS: Talking of Web sites... Mark also introduced me to the
www.BobThebuilder.co.uk website which is not at all about the Business
Object Builder but nevertheless really great if you've got small kids.

PS: If you have an update issue that is not described in Note 152871 please
let me know so that I can add it.