workflow in 46C

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Dec 9 18:18:44 EST 2001

Hi Catie,
General meaning is batch item has failed.
>From transaction SWI1 try option to re-execute work item in background
(to make sure it runs under WF-BATCH authorities not your own).
Also look for short dumps as this may be why the work item failed.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267