workflow development

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Dec 9 18:16:57 EST 2001

Hi Catie,
You need to tell us what release you are working in as this affects your
options.
For instance if you are in 4.6C you could use start conditions to identify
your list of creators.
You also need to clarify what sort of orders you are talking about -
sales order, internal orders, work orders??? I assume from the mention
of output type that we are talking sales orders?
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267