Deletion of Users with Work Items

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Thu Dec 6 04:00:02 EST 2001

Hi Judy,

I think the best solution is the usage of the org position.

If you assign the org position to the workflow task, you can easily
manipulate with them. You can assign a new user ig to the org position, =

or you can delete the old one, and last but not least you can define
substitution for them.

If you use roll resolution, which is based on user table, it is also
proposed to use org position and not SAP user id.

I think the org position usage is the proposed way of the workflow =
task's
realization, because it is more flexible.

Regards:

    Arpad

Vincze =C1rp=E1d
itelligence Hungary Kft.