Differences of transaction 'SWUG' and Webtransaction created from workflow template

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Thu Dec 6 05:20:28 EST 2001

Hi Jocelyn,

Just to make it clear for everyone what "replacing" means. The 3.x start
transactions will still run properly in 6.10 but you cannot generate new
start transactions. Instead you can generate Start Forms, which looks a lot
tidyer.

In 6.10 the Start Form generation uses a wizard which asks whether your
Start Form should be an EWT (EasyWeb transaction) or a windows form. There's
nothing to stop you generating one of each.

In 4.6D there is no wizard. The start form is generated as a windows form.
However you can easily generate an EWT from this form. This should be useful
to those of you using mySAP EBP 2.0C or CRM. (correct me here if I'm wrong,
Jocelyn).

I suppose I should have tacked this on to the end of my long mail on user
interfaces.

Regards,

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG