Differences of transaction 'SWUG' and Webtransaction created from workflow template

Deanna Teo deannate at au1.ibm.com
Wed Dec 5 23:52:15 EST 2001

Hi there,

Could someone tell me the differences between the web transaction that is
created from the workflow template/definition screen under 'GOTO' menu
and from the transaction 'SWUG' - Workflow Start Transaction?

When I was testing out with transaction SWUG, I tried to click on the
'TEST' button to test the transaction that was created within my workflow
template.
It gave me an error message saying "The transaction  YREJECT920000061000
does not exist".
So I tried clicking on the 'CREATE' button. I realised that it i pops-up
similar screens to create a Web transaction from the Workflow Template.

I am curious now to know what's the differences in the functionality. Could
anyone advise me on this?

Your help here would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Deanna.