Spring 2002 ASUG conference - Speakers wanted!

Nguyen, Cam Thu cam.thu.nguyen at sap.com
Wed Dec 5 19:13:29 EST 2001

Hi Sue,

My name is Cam Nguyen and I am a Senior Workflow Consultant working for SAP
America.  If you still need a speaker for
'A Day in the Life of a WebFlow Administrator', I can speak on this topic.
I have been with SAP over 5 years
and working with WF since Release 3.0F.  I am currently implementing custom
WFs for a an IS-CD implementation scheduled
to go live on 03/15/02.  Please let me know.

Regards,
Cam Nguyen
Sr. Technical Consultant