Getting missing work items to position under org unit

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Tue Dec 4 14:58:25 EST 2001

We have an org unit under which 2 new positions were added with 1 holder
each on 10/19/2001.  All positions are created by referencing a job, and we
attach our customer tasks at the job level.  The work items were sent to
each org unit position (including these 2 new positions) on 11/30/2001.
Unfortunately, a mistake was made and the customer task was not assigned to
the jobs which describe these 2 new positions until 12/3/2001.  So there are
no work items for the users under these 2 new positions.  A previous step
populated the workflow container with the positions of the org unit, and
when I look at this current step the workflow container has all of the org
unit positions except for these 2 new positions.  Is there any way to
dynamically change a workflow container in process by adding these 2 new
positions, or is one of those instances the users are just going to have to
live with the error?  BTW, we're on 4.0B.

Thanks,
Brad