Error Msg-You are not one of the possible agents of the task.

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Mon Dec 3 16:26:00 EST 2001

Yes, we have done all that.  I can test it ok.  The workflow is ok.  It is
the function module.  The test of the function module comes back with the
error.  It will not even trigger the workflow, because it gets a return code
of 2, which gives the message "You are not one of the possible agents of the
task."  The function module is looking for something we don't have.  WS
template is a general task.

Diane H. Nobles
SDE PM Team
(757)380-7250
Do not render evil to anyone, but pursue
good both for yourself and for all.
1Thess 5:15