Workitem attachements

Annick Persoon annick.persoon at sidmar.be
Mon Dec 3 02:18:29 EST 2001

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to automatically (in background) create a work item with
attachments (e.g. Word document, BMP file, ... ).

More specifically, I would like to use workflow to query information on a purchase order.  If any attachments are
linked to the PO, these should be added to the workflow item that displays the purchase order.  The retrieval
of the document info seems feasible.  I would like to receive more information on how to add this information (i.e. documents)
to the work item.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Annick