Deleting a custom workitem

Chris Huff Chris_Huff at HomeDepot.com
Fri Aug 31 09:25:28 EDT 2001

Rob-

When using the deletion report (RSWWIDE), make sure you select the corr=
ect
workitem type.  If it appears in a users inbox, it would be a dialog wo=
rkitem,
type W.

Chris Huff

SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at mitvma.mit.edu>
08/30/2001 06:13 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at mitvma.mit.edu>

To:   SAP-WUG at mitvma.mit.edu
cc:
Subject:  Deleting a custom workitem

I am trying to delete a couple of work items which are the  result of a=
 custom
workflow template.=A0 I get the following error if I(the  WF-Admin) try=
 to delete
the work item from the action list.=A0 "Work item  could not be accepte=
(->function canceled)"=A0 I have also tried to  delete the work item us=
ing SWWL
specifying the work item and I don't get  any results back.=A0 The work=
 item still
shows up in the user's inbox and in  SWI5(workload analysis).=A0 Is the=
re
something special I need to do in the  development of the workflow to a=
llow
deletion of a work item?=A0 How can I  get rid of these work items?

-Rob

Rob Crawford
Menasha Advantage
1649 Bergstrom  Rd.