Responsibilities Roles

Elena, Tais tais.elena at sap.com
Fri Aug 31 08:10:42 EDT 2001

Hi Dale,
1.I havent defined an agent for material group 002. Ill do it!
2.I didnt get an error (the workitem was sent to the wrong person)
3.After I received your email I did the test within the whole and it seemed
to be working ok.

I checked the binding and I noticed that I did a mistake in the binding
between the task container and wf container.

I fixed it, I defined an agent for material group 002 and now it is working
great!!

Thank you very much for your kindly help

Tais