WF Administrator

Ikeda, Kate Poplin kpikeda at ti.com
Wed Aug 29 15:41:19 EDT 2001

Hi Brad, at the other SAP installation at TI we set up a built a position
for WF administrators and used that position in SWDC.  That worked.  Also in
su01 under address/other communication, for userid wf batch we put a ti
group list TI-workflow@ list.ti.com <mailto:list at ti.com>  which distributes
to the TI group list in outlook. Hope that helps

Best regards,
Kate Poplin Ikeda
Accenture
972/927-6156