Broken URL for B2B text via Microsoft Outlook: HELP!!

Sander van der Wijngaart Sander.vanderWijngaart at avelon-it.com
Sat Aug 25 15:27:32 EDT 2001

Heinrich,

Did you try to put the URL in the sending task between quotes (like
'http://172.16.30.21:81/scripts/wgate//bbpwi/!?WI=000000070628&~language=EN&
~client=390' ). The quotes pursue Outlook that the string belongs together.

Note that the URL musn't be longer than 75 characters, 132 characters if you
use the LINEWIDTH parameter in SELFITEM.SENDTASKDESCRIPTION (if you use this
method).

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Sander van der Wijngaart