Standard task with not allowed to forwarding doesn't appear i n in box

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Aug 23 14:45:36 EDT 2001

Hi Petr,
No reason why that setting should cause a problem.
If you've been making rapid changes it's probably just buffering.
Make sure you refresh the buffer each time, or wait until the next
morning and double check the result.
If it still doesn't work suggest you take it to OSS.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267