Event trigger in inbound IDoc processing

Bormans, Raf Raf.Bormans at thevisionweb.be
Wed Aug 22 15:28:04 EDT 2001

Thanks a lot Darlene,
I indeed never thought of using these events triggered by ALE

Because I need a field which is available in an IDoc segment, and not the
IDoc number, I'll have to find a way of getting the correct object key
available (without having to read the IDoc I hope). Maybe it is even
possible to give additional events back to the ALE layer (it is a non
standard IDoc, so I have full control to the processing process)  I'll try
those possibilities out tomorrow morning.

Greets, Raf