WFBATCH sign on problems

Huba H huba.horompoly at amd.com
Wed Aug 22 13:20:01 EDT 2001

HiJacqui,
Could be caused by password change for WF-BATCH, or any user related issues
(authorization, user type, etc.). If the WF RFC connection test tool does
not  report any error, and still not working, then look into the type of
WF-BATCH in the user master (in newer systems should be 'System').
Anyhow, it wouldn't hurt to test it with different users of type 'Dialog' or
'System', worth the experiment.
So much for now,
Huba