WS Workflow Template transport problem.

Pallavika Patel PATEL_PALLAVIKA_P_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Wed Aug 22 10:04:39 EDT 2001

Hello workflow Gurus
    I am not sure what is going on.
I have a requested start date in my workflow  single step task. Basically
I would like to wait for couple minute before the next step takes place.
So, I have created a single step task with the requested start with
Refer.date/time = Work item creation and time = 3 minutes.

Everything was working fine. Step  was waiting  3 minuets  before it
starts. But lately it takes around 20 minutes or so to start.
And what has happened is for some reason dead line monitoring job SWWDHEX
was cancelled and I had to restart.

Is this the job which takes care of requested start also? I am not using
actual dead line feature for any work items. I am just using few steps
with requested start. (Delay start by couple minutes)

How can I set up workflow so that task with requested start 3 minutes
actually starts after 3 minutes instead of 20 minutes????

 Schedule backgr. job for case-specific d
 Optional: Schedule permanent deadline monitoring

I have used Optional with
 Periodic dead line monitoring flag checked and
 Interval until next deadline check = 20 minutes ( I think that is the
recommendation)

should I use instead Schedule backgr. job for case-speciffic deadline
monitoring???

Any help will be appreciated.

Pallavika Patel
433-3157