WS Workflow Template transport problem.

Dietmar Wettach dietmar.wettach at ixos.de
Wed Aug 22 09:01:10 EDT 2001

Hello James,

before you are trying to transport your wf's, generate a new version of it.
SAP has some problems with version generating while transporting wf'S.
How to do?
Go into your worklfow builder, choose  --> Worklfow--> generate version.
DO NOT FORGET TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW WORKFLOW VERSION!

Do these steps two times in order to work on the productive systems.
everytime you changing your worklfow.

Good luck

Dietmar