AW: OSS Note: 131795 Email notification of workflow work items

Giesinger Marc Marc.Giesinger at egger.com
Wed Aug 22 03:15:07 EDT 2001

hello ram

yes, we use the job istead of the SAP MAPI service which has really a bad
performance (every connection allocates about 2 - 4 MB of memory ... )
and we find, it is working really good - it also sends you the documents ...

we are runing the job every 15min in produktiv system and that is quite ok
there is just one little problem - when a workitem was send from one user to
another the it seems that the job somethimes doesnt ?t check this and sends
no notification

greetings marc