Secondary methods

Elias Bergan elias at spring.no
Tue Aug 21 17:44:46 EDT 2001

Does anybody know a workaround on how to implement an
openwindow- and a closewindow-method in a workflow step
on version 3.1H? The window should open at the start of an
activity and close at the end of an activity.

In our workflow we use a secondary method (openwindow method)
to view an additional tif-file on almost every user decision and
activity step. This works fine. The problem is that we want another method
to close this window when the step has been completed. This scenario has
been
solved on newer versions but it is not obvious how to solve it on an old
one.

Is it possible to get a handle to the window via memory and thereby close
the window through the task method?

Another possibility, although less desirable, could be to have a
delay step between open-window and close-window within the same method.
Does anyone know how to implement that?

Any help is appreciated!

Best regards,
Elias Bergan