Archiving/Deletion of WI

Mohorcic, Marinka Marinka.Mohorcic at kcc.com
Tue Aug 21 11:16:04 EDT 2001

Diane,

The table reorganization is done on a database level. For example, if you
run
SAP on the Oracle database, you need to use the Oracle utilities to
reorganize the
specified tables. Usually you need to take the system down to run the reorg
jobs.

Talk to your Basis or Operations support team - they should be able to
explain
you the options you may have. Usually, you shouldn't be running the table
reorg
unless you delete more than half of the records from the table. But than
again this
may depend on the database you are running.