Archiving/Deletion of WI

Mohorcic, Marinka Marinka.Mohorcic at kcc.com
Tue Aug 21 10:28:57 EDT 2001

You need to run the workflow tables reorganization after the archiving or
deletion.  This actually releases the space allocated to the tables.

Regards,
Marinka

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.