SAP and Borland Delphi connection

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 08:02:52 EDT 2001

Hi all:

I know that this is not exactly workflow question, but I think that some of
you could help me.

Our company has some applications written in Delphi and we want to access
some SAP data. We could do this by using some special classes in Delphi. The
only problem is that user id and password have to be hard coded at the
program.

What I want to know is if I can, somehow, leave the user and password
information outside the program (and encrypted, if possible).

Sorry if this is a completely out of scope question. If I cause any trouble
to the list, this will be the last question of this type.

Thank you all.

Flavio.