Object type DECISION not working

Frank Reichenbach frankreichenbach at dontgotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 07:31:35 EDT 2001

Hi Patrick,
         being on 46c, I did the following:
1. PFTC -> TS00008267 -> copy
2. Changed the task description long text
3. Set the task as general task
4. went to pftc -> WSxy -> insert user decision
5. on the control tapstrip: changed the task used to the newly generated one
6. on the decision tapstrip: set an agent, decision text
7. generated an active runtime version
8. went to the test-tool and started the workflow

=> everything works fine.

If you do all those steps and it still doesn't work try refreshing the PD-buffers. On 46b & 46c use the SWU_OBUF transaction. But this tcode probably doesn't exist on 40b, does it. An automatic buffer refresh takes place once a day, so if you are unluck you need to wait for one day...
I justed look for the function modules that are being called from swu_obuf, so you might be able to call them using se37 if they exist....
      CALL FUNCTION 'RH_WF_OM_INDICES_TIMESTAMP_RFS'
           EXCEPTIONS
                OTHERS = 0.
      CALL FUNCTION 'RH_INBOX_VIEW_BUFFER_REFRESH'
           EXCEPTIONS
                OTHERS = 0.

Hope this helps.

Regards,