Workflow deadline

Maue, Thomas X. Thomas.Maue at Lyondell.com
Thu Aug 16 17:27:45 EDT 2001

Brindha,

You need to add a process control step in the latest end branch.

For Function - choose Cancel work item.

For Workflow step - choose the node number of the obsolete branch.

That should solve your problem.

Thomas Maue Jr.
Workflow Consultant