Workflow deadline

González Cartagena Cristián E_CGonzalez at entel.cl
Thu Aug 16 13:46:12 EDT 2001

Hi,

Another way to do it if you only need to send an email when the deadline is
reached: you can schedule
the report RSWUWFML or RSWUWFMLEC, it can take the deadline workitem to
SAPOffice, i.e. outlook or whatever mail you have connection to.
At least it works in EBP.

Regards,

Cristian Gonzalez
Soluziona