Download the graphical workflow definition for documentation purposes

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Aug 14 21:23:55 EDT 2001

Hi Frank,
You haven't told us what release you are using but see if your system
contains
function module SWD_API_WORKFLOW_GRAPHIC_GET as this should give you most of
what
you need.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267