Dynamically adding *possible* agents to a task

Nicholas Brand nicholas.n.brand at uk.pwcglobal.com
Mon Aug 13 12:23:22 EDT 2001

Memo from Nicholas N Brand of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Alan,

Thank you for those top tips!

Just to confirm my understanding: you seemed to be saying that technically
it's not possible to alter the *possible* agents of a task dynaically, i.e.
so that each workitem has different possible agents - is this correct?
(I mean technically possible as opposed to good business practice)

Thank you again.

Kind regards,
Nicholas

"Rickayzen, Alan" <alan.rickayzen at sap.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 13/08/2001
11:25:19

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>