Error or exception resolving role 'AC90000005'

Leanne Fourie LEANNEF at tac.toyota.co.za
Mon Aug 13 07:23:12 EDT 2001

Hi

I'm wandering whether one of you have encountered the following problem.=20=

(I found an OSS note about role being assigned to a wait for step - this =
is not applicable in our case)

*******************

Error message : Problems establishing agents for step 0000002170 of        =
        =20
WS90100053. Workflow no. 8069337 step 2170: Error or exception             =
        =20
resolving role 'AC90000005'                                                =
        =20
                                                                           =
        =20
We have a workflow for purchase requistion. The requistion has a 2 step    =
        =20
release. The workflow is triggered when the purchase requistion release    =
        =20
strategy occurs. When the requistion has the first release, the workflow   =
        =20
correctly goes to the buyer, he releases the document. The 2nd workflow    =
        =20
kicks off and it goes to the cost center manager. When the cost center     =
        =20
manager releases the document an error 'Message WL 423' appears.           =
        =20
This message is complaining about a missing entry in a std role table      =
        =20
which holds the buyer positions.                                           =
        =20
                                                                           =
        =20
The workflow looks fine and the subsequent steps in the workflow are at    =
        =20
the correct people. We 'Restart the workflow after error' - the workflow   =
        =20
workflow status changes from error to in progress. Nothing has been        =
        =20
fixed.                                                                     =
        =20
                                    =20