Workflow substitution No2

michel Tallon michel.tallon at ifrance.com
Thu Aug 9 07:03:11 EDT 2001

Hi Vincze,

Usually, there is a container element named &EXCLUDEDAGENTS& witch contain
workflow initior username and user of already approved validation step.
If this container element is used in the excluded agents part of approval
workitem definition, your process SAPuserA -> SAPuserB -> SAPuserB will
become
SAPuserA -> SAPuserB as last step will be automatically skipped.

Regards.