Workflow substitution

Vincze Árpád Arpad.Vincze at itelligence.hu
Wed Aug 8 10:55:05 EDT 2001

Hi workflowers!

Here is the time for holyday and substitution also...

We are working with SAP 4.0b and our workflows=20
(PO approval; inbound invoice processing, etc)=20
use the PD substitution mechanism (PPOM transaction).

Some month ago we have strictly specified the SAP user right!=20
So if userA substitutes userB;=20
userA needs the userB SAP user right for time interval of the
substitution!!!

We did not find any standard tool, which support this "normal" =
activity,
 it can only be done manually?!=20
Or we have to develop a workflow to support this temporary user right
transfer ?

Any hint

  Arpad

Vincze =C1rp=E1d